Ravenshook Cliffs I'm going to have a family to provide for now
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
It seemed that Void had found someone and might be leaving soon. It was interesting news, and she was glad. Her impression of him, if brief, was that he was interested in settling down and finding someone and it seemed as if he finally had. His tail wagged with uncontained excitement and she noted it briefly with her gaze. "Congratulations. Have I met the lucky lady?" Though her voice was not a yell it was warm and filled with the force of her lungs behind it, sure and genuine enough.

If Moontide or Void himself were going to have new mouths to feed then hunting would surely be needed. A smile curled its way around her maw and she nodded in affirmative. She had promised Rodyn that any pups of Moontide would eat as well as she could ensure and she meant that. "Sure, lead the way." She shook out her coat a bit and readied herself for the hunt, she had not followed any trails here so hopefully Void would have one that he was already on so that they could work quickly to take down a new cache for whoever his mate turned out to be.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going to have a family to provide for now - by Void - April 23, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm going to have a family to provide for now - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 12:13 PM