The memories keep coming back
31 Posts
Ooc — Will

He lifted his head and turned to gaze at the waterfall, the calm churning movements of the water reminding him painfully of his other brother, his younger brother Scipio. The one born with the blood of Neptune dominant in his veins. The one who loved the water, loved swimming in it, was almost like one of the Greek packs nearby. But then, Scip was half Greek himself wasn't he? He was more of a child of Rome than Greece though, acted more like a Roman than a Greek despite his unusual behavior with water. His heart ached at the thought of his agouti sibling, though none of his internal turmoil showed through his stony exterior. His two closest brothers, Hadrian and Scipio, both gone, vanished. Hopefully Scip wasn't still in Noctem Vagus, that would be a disaster.

Mhm. Well enough. Busy.. said Ame, her eyes also on the waterfall. "Thats good," was all he offered to the dark female. Silence wreathed around the two of them as none of them spoke. Leo was really tempted to speak, smirk, play around but his wounds prevented him from doing so. Besides he didn't even know her, and that playing, mischievousness of a child of Mercury (because his patron is Mercury) was reserved for his friends, family, loved ones and although she had took him into her pack, he still didn't know her and it was dangerous. You never know who would backstab you, who would throw you to the lions and laugh while doing so. Take Julius Ceasar for example, the last words he supposedly spoke were "Et tu, Brute?" to his supposedly best friend, Brutus.

Vale soon felt familiar green eyes on him and turned to gaze at her again, ocean blue eyes, calm and steady, the mischievous look and the Angelus Mortis glint in his eyes. "Have you been settling in? And your wounds?" she asked, at that, a faint smile crept across his face. "Its been alright here, I suppose. Though I haven't seen anyone in this pack except for you, which is good. It would be best if nobody sees me in this state." he smirked, lighting up his features. "As for my wounds, they're fine. Healing quickly. In a day or two, I'll be able to patrol and hunt better than before. I haven't been slacking around you know," he smiled genuinely. Something he hadn't done in months. It lit up his face and brightened his blue eyes.

Messages In This Thread
The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 13, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 17, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 31, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - November 12, 2014, 08:29 AM