Moonspear But See Me Once and See the Way I feel
Moonspear
Councilor*
559 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Alaric licked a tongue across his fang with a snick. I can see it. You dick. But you're a likable dick so I'll give you a pass.

There was a small dose of affection there for his friend. Alaric knew there was always more to the story. There was a reason everyone was the way they were. And he had learned to accept those different a long time ago. So was Penn not the greatest friend, sure at times, but Alaric also had a guess that if shit really went down. Penn would be one to show up, but he could always be proven wrong, but he doubted he would be. 

Alaric guffawed. I suppose so. They say there's only a fine line between Genius and insanity, so you know. He jested.
Messages In This Thread
But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - April 23, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - April 24, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - April 24, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - April 25, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - April 25, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - May 08, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - May 10, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - May 12, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - May 19, 2023, 08:00 PM