Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i love this thread<3

The kid wasted no time, he clutched his prize inmediately and smiled up at his partner-in-crime with the sweetest smushed up face ever. The silver male returned the boy's grin, adding a little wink to make the kid's eyes light up brighter. Then remembering time was still ticking, he swung his head back around. The now-empty nest was like a green light for Finn. Without the birdie's observant eyes, they could sneak a little closer to look for the real treasure. Egg-filled nests.

Like an overgrown mouse, the male tip-toed closer to the other nests. His nose hovered above them while his ears kept rotating in alert. Any sign that a bird was coming would be their doom. Surely the feathered devils wouldn't let them go without a painful souvenier.

'So far, so good', he thought as he peeked over another nest
and then,
Eureka! They had hit the jackpot! The male waved his tail slowly as a smug smile slipped over his features. Cuddled in the very edge there were two fat, juicy eggs screaming for Finn to take them into his jaw. After swiping his pink tongue over his nose he craned his neck and picked one out.

Then he turned his head slowly. There was no way of speaking with an egg in his mouth so he hoped his mime skills were as good as his looks. He began to shake his head and hum, all while trying to shove the thing into the boy's mouth. He knew the boy was hesitant about the butt-eggs and the shell, but if he didn't take it now, Finn would end up eating it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Finn - October 21, 2014, 09:32 PM