Lake Rodney Life was so much better with you there
Moonspear
Councilor*
559 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
She heard him and then it seemed that she was thinking deep. Alaric looked around. Was she alone? How had she gotten lost? And would she be okay if he left her to her own devices. He wasn't sure. She looked to well fed to be out and about too much. Unless she had a cache somewhere. So if she was lost it hadn't been for long or she had learned quickly how to fend for herself.

Marion. What a name. He shook his head. I don't think i'd like that name if I was a girl. I think i'd like Rayanne or Rochelle or maybe Dahlia. Something....not that. There was a plethora of other's he could think of that he'd rather have. And no offense to the Marion's of the world. Their names were pretty, just not what he would want. Though if his parents named him that. He'd have to deal with it. But why on earth was he worrying about it anyway. He already had a name. 

He blinked at her. Uh road?
Messages In This Thread
Life was so much better with you there - by Shemesh - July 05, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 06, 2023, 07:18 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 06, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 08, 2023, 06:06 AM