Emberwood I can't Stand it they always leave
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
719 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia wasn't sure about this wolf. Her sorry felt forced. And she supposed she couldn't blame her. She was here crying all over herself. But the woman Elphaba had asked her why she was sad. Or more so if she was okay. If she didn't want to know she shouldn't have asked.

Amalia blinked and then shifted. Lifting her head. Taking the hint. Her voice was a little tighter now, but she answered all the same.

There are three packs in the valley. Riverclan run by Ashpaw, Crowfeather and Silvertongue, they are primarily healers. Swiftcurrent Creek it is run by Arric and Akavir they are mostly warriors. And finally Kvarsheim. It is run by Gunnar, Taktuq and Tauris. They are more a familial pack. Gunnar is more into loyalty and kindness.

This was all information she had gleaned in her few short days in Riverclan. But it had been nice to know some of it. SHe pointed towards the mountain with her nose.

On the mountain is Moonglow, Moonspear and Brecheliant. Moonglow is run by Moonwoman Kukutux and Sunman Aiolos. And Star hunter Shikoba. Moonspear by Sialuk. They are mystics, hunters and healers mostly. But they have warriors, bards and storytellers among their lands. Brecheliant is run by Maia and Teya, both sweet and peaceful it is where i make my home.

She turned towards the coast. It was so far away, but she nodded. That way is the coast. There are a few packs there, but I couldn't tell you what all their names are. I only know of Moontide and Sapphique. Moontide is hunters and Sapphique is mostly woman. They do not think fondly of men unless they are born to it.

Amalia sighed and lifted her head. I am a scout. It is my job to know the packs of the area.
Messages In This Thread
I can't Stand it they always leave - by Amalia - July 18, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Elphaba - July 21, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Amalia - July 22, 2023, 07:48 AM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Elphaba - July 26, 2023, 07:01 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Amalia - July 26, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Elphaba - July 26, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Amalia - July 26, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Elphaba - July 28, 2023, 08:10 PM
RE: I can't Stand it they always leave - by Amalia - July 28, 2023, 08:22 PM