The memories keep coming back
31 Posts
Ooc — Will

If he wasn't injured, he wouldn't still be at the Sunspire. He would've gone exploring by now, gone to find his brother, gone to apologize to his role model. Hadrian would tell him not to apologize, he knew, that it wasn't his fault he lost faith in his brother. The brother who saved his hide so many times, took his punishment in their trainings with father, everytime he ran unscathed after a training, Hadrian bled his life away but always, always said that Vale would do the same thing for him if he ever needed it. The only thing was, he had proved he couldn't. That he let his fatal flaw rule him instead of ruling his flaw, the very thing that Hadrian taught him. It hurt his heart, pierced his soul and it seemed that even his patron had given up on him. Nobody he cared and loved was with him, and it truly did hurt.

The silvery white wolf was shook out of his thoughts when Ame spoke, though none of his internal turmoil showed through. The mischievous smile and look in his eyes were as bright as ever. "I was pleased to not smell you festering anywhere. We once had a small handful of aspiring medics, but only their stockpiles are left now with me picking up the slack using what I learned from them and from my homeland combined." A soft laugh slipped from the yearling's lips at those words, blue eyes vibrant as he gazed at her. ”My healing skills and knowledge might not be as good as both my closest brothers and sister," he paused at that and the faintest flicker of pain and longing crossed his features before vanishing as if it never happened. ”But I can manage fairly well by myself, healing myself I mean."

”What about warriors? I feel like I'll excel at that." he grinned, the usual mischievous look lighting up his eyes. It almost took the pain away, almost but never fully did. Only if he could apologize to his brother....perhaps it would. But the shame and guilt would forever shadow the youth, the punishment of the fates and the gods and he knew, he deserved it fully.

Messages In This Thread
The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 13, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 17, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 31, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - November 12, 2014, 08:29 AM