Lion Head Mesa break my pencil on your empty poem
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Priest-Prince Senmut left the lands southward, with a number of mazoi in his wake and two competitors fighting for the Queen's hand in marriage. Mostly so Fellahin and Sesh remained.  

So when the call came out for Senmut, Naberius thought himself the best in line to heed it. At least until the Queen arrived if she were able, sided by her Fellahin. With so many warriors out on mission, there was a good chance she would not for her own safety. 

When he leaves the confines of red rock caverns and out into the arid open air, he is pleased with the vision that is presented to him and his smile easily gives this away. 

I see you have returned! He calls out cheerfully as he trots into his way on long, springy limbs. The Erpa-ha is out on task. He explained vaguely. He had no intention of sharing that he, among many mazoi, were not here and would not be for a time. I am Naberius Cyrus, Neb of Akashingo. Prince to the land of Sun and Sand. Perhaps the beautiful man would see to speaking with him instead.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - August 23, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - August 24, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - August 24, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - September 04, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - September 19, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - September 27, 2023, 03:17 PM