Lion Head Mesa a thing of beauty is never perfect
95 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
All Welcome 
Thutmose is wandering again, hoping to meet some new folks! 

2 additional participants max, please!

Spending his days mostly on his feet, Thutmose does best when moving, often observing his surroundings. Only a few times had he left the palace walls, serving alongside the mazoi in their patrols. 

Today, he explored a new stretch of caverns. Past the barracks and toward the noble chambers, he wonders who else resides. A time ago, he was sure he heard the barks and whines of children, but who was he to assume? But of course, who could help but be curious!
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Naberius was curious to learn of the latest suitor to come into their red walls, @Thutmose. A man of the Queen and Prince' culture, but did not bow before her, while as currently Prince. @Senmut had been named Prince. Naberius, was Prince. All bowed to their Queen. 

Still, when he spotted him ahead, Naberius took in a quiet, sharp breath. He was large and muscular. Pale limestone coat with darker sandy points. And, he looked to be of pure-blood, something highly lacking within the walls of Akashingo. 

Of the suitors, @Harakhte, why certainly the most handsome of those of choice, was a half-breed of sullied blood. @Sapair was the same, though not as much handsome, to Naberius' eyes at least. Surely there would be others, but this one already in stature and blood alone seemed the better choice. Well, lest of course @Toula decided to seek out himself. But honestly Naberius was happy in his placement as Lord and Prince of his land. Less restriction by far and he wouldnt have to wait another whole year before he could properly bed his wife. 

The Cyrus wolf slips from his quarters, tracing the same path down the noble halls closer to their latest pick of the crop. It is due time I officially welcome you to Akashingo, Sphinx. He says with a quirky smile and dip of his chin. I am Naberius Cyrus, Prince of the Land of Sun and Sand. Neb of Akashingo.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
95 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
Stolen away from his thoughts of curiosity, someone approaches, soon speaking words of greeting.

Prince of their homeland, and Neb of Akashingo. 

Neb Naberius, He greets coolly in return, expression rather quizical as he studies the man. I am Thutmose, Then a reciprocation of his own name. His titles were cast aside, as he had no interest nor intention to wander about repeating whichever ones he carries along the way. Offering a simple name should have sufficed.

Yes— I suppose it is high time I met few others. My bouts of introduction have come slow.
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Thutmose. He introduces himself without all the fancy titles as he would have when introducing himself into these lands and before the eyes of Senmut, whose opinion would matter much in the eyes of their Queen. Thutmose felt no need to stand on ceremony for Naberius. Naberius didn't know if he should feel relaxed by this or take offense. 

Nonsense. He lifts a foreleg and waves it at the prince. This land is bursting at the seams with residents. It will take time to meet them all. He says as he settles back down his paw and comes a few paces closer to the large pale wolf, as though inviting him to continue on his path with him. Besides, I'm sure your time is heavily favored for the Queen whenever possible. It was, after all, why he had come all this way. She is a lovely young woman, isn't she?
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]