Lion Head Mesa break my pencil on your empty poem
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
I do not. Naberius did admit, for even if he felt he was able to say so, it was not likely so his place to say. However still, Queen @Toula I'm sure would be happy for another visitor to the red palace. You were here before... He muses. Had Senmut sent you on an errand? He had done so before, to dismiss those at their doorstep to leave them with a mission in order to prove their worthiness as one of Akashingo and as a possible suitor to their Queen. 

Naberius' eyes follow Andrealphus own southward. There is a 'hmmm' on Naberius lips and a smile to follow. Yes - but my birth-land stretches even days longer then the basin beyond the river. He could feel the quiver in his limbs and quiver in his flanks. Those that were out exploring these southern territories Naberius had not yet. Soon, he would join them along Toula's side when it was safe for the sacred Queen to be moved.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - August 23, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - August 24, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - August 24, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - September 04, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - September 19, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - September 27, 2023, 03:17 PM