Ouroboros Spine ❁ For years and years,
Moonspear
Villager
163 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Yes, that would be great! Just tag me in a back-dated thread or poke me on discord or PM if you want me to start!

Star Hunter is in agreement, stepping aside as a silent signification that Moonglow was open to Centri. She also jesters to Arrluk for him to step forth and so Arrluk does, dipping his white chin to the sandy coated woman with freckles speckling all over her face. 

Shikoba suggested Arrluk show her around the nee lands and bring her to Sunman, his father. Arrluk was a humble and reserved young boy, much so harboring the personality characteristics of his father before him. He did not think he would be leader of any future Moon Tribe. He wanted to fish for his pack and protect them, as had Aiolos. Yet, Aiolos would have never dreamed to be leader- yet he was. Perhaps Arrluk did not have the dominance and determination to be Lead, but maybe one day the people would choose him, like his father. 

Arrluk would do as he was told. Seems so. He said with a small smile, turning and waiting, as though for her to join his side. I'll show you around...
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
❁ For years and years, - by Centri - August 09, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Shikoba - August 09, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Centri - August 13, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Arrluk - August 14, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Shikoba - August 16, 2023, 06:14 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Centri - August 21, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Arrluk - August 24, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Shikoba - September 03, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Centri - September 04, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Arrluk - September 10, 2023, 11:58 AM