The memories keep coming back
31 Posts
Ooc — Will

Vale had never realized it when he was in Noctem Vagus, only when he left, did he realized how much he actually loved his brothers. Love was not a concept taught by Aku, deemed worthless and a waste of time. He never truly knew the meaning of this word, never being loved by anyone in his life, or at least that was what he thought. Now the silver white wolf knew his brothers loved him, loved him enough to receive his punishments for him, loved him enough to nearly bleed to death for him, loved him enough to leave him behind until he was older, to learn more even though their teacher was brutal.

It probably hurt for Hadrian to leave his brothers behind, but he still did it, because he trusted them to come after him later, to take care of themselves while he was gone, for he needed to care for his own siblings, especially his sister, the weakest of the lot. Now, Leo honored his brother, it must have been so hard to do it and only a brave wolf would have been able to make this sacrifice. And Hadrian hadn't even been an adult yet, merely a boy, a yearling with too much scars and burdens on his shoulders, too much sadness in his life, too much bloodshed and battles.

"Warriors.. I could never know too many. Myself and Jace uphold the title formally, with a small handful of others interested in the role, although not officially titled as such just yet -- they could use more experience still.. and for me to see their skills firsthand" he was shook out of his thoughts by her voice, his expression never betraying anything. He smirked but listened until she finished speaking. "It does seem like something you may be suited to" she added. Now he laughed, a humorless, empty laugh that chilled the air with its notes of pain. "Oh, you'll be surprised, Ame." he said before shaking his head. "I'm sorry," he said simply and raised his head to gaze at her again. "What about outriding?"

Messages In This Thread
The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 13, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 17, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 31, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - November 12, 2014, 08:29 AM