Ouroboros Spine home
Moonspear
Villager
167 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Arrluk's ears fell at her words, a sheepish expression given to show off his small front teeth. Ah, you got me there. He lowers his head, tail waving as he continues to smile. She knew how to take it and dish it right back, that was for sure! 

It is... He murmurs as they trail along, coming closer and closer still to the lake until they were moving along the lake bed. Galana was missing, Second mother... But he was still lucky in having many family still around, whether blood, marriage or adopted in due to their bonding. 

This year, my elder sisters Samani, Vaire and Sialuk will make the third. They each lead one of those other packs. He informs when she asks about the generations and his siblings. There are my litter brothers, Massaraq and Kassuq and Galana, my sister born to Red Mother, my mother's second mate. I have an older brother through their marriage and many other older siblings of mom and dad and of Lote too, but, I've not met them. 

Now that he was saying this all aloud, he realized how oddly confusing and complicated it might have sounded. Arrluk didn't know all the details enough to explain the love triangles (or square?) Which made up Kukutux, Aiolos, Lote and Sakhmet.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
home - by Arrluk - September 11, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: home - by Centri - September 14, 2023, 01:59 AM
RE: home - by Arrluk - September 26, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: home - by Centri - October 05, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: home - by Arrluk - October 11, 2023, 08:11 PM