Bearclaw Valley No one look good with me but you
Qeya River
Il Socio
110 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Their worries about moving the children had, with time, been replaced by another problem- the children had begun to move themselves. With the two girls missing, it became a task of tracking them away from the mountains, and toward a sheltered area surrounded by walls of high stone. Curious, he thought- but not unwelcome. It would keep them safe from heavy snowfall and high winds. As long as there was prey here for them to hunt, he wouldn't find it unwelcoming. 

His muzzle hovered above the ground as he picked up fresh tracks and scents left behind by Amneris and Athalia, and he grunted in agreement, though he continued to track forward when she suggested that they potentially remain in the area. He would have nodded and agreed, until he came upon the scent left behind by the two most recent additions to the valley- a male and a female. The trail was fresh, so he assumed they had not come long ago. Concern caused him to bristle.

"There's others." He said, lifting his head to peer through the alley of stone and brush that led toward the valley. He now worried for the girls' welfare; there was no telling whether these other wolves were friendly or not.
Messages In This Thread
No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Athamas - November 09, 2023, 04:05 PM