Lake Rodney a spirit walk
Moonspear
Villager
163 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The whale-boy listened as Dwin began to explain about the water nyphms. They were indeed spirits as his mother had spoke about. Water spirits and explained how they breathed life into the water of all types. She spoke of hearing their laughter, especially in the water ways that snaked through lands. 

It made Arrluk think back to how @Ajei felt she heard the river whisper and speak to her. Arrluk guessed she was right all along but hadn't exactly questioned that she had not been either. Moonglow and the other Moom tribes were all very spiritual places. He had grown up to it. The Brecheliant pack's deep respect for the water was one which Arrluk would definitely adhere to. 

Oh- Chickadee, yes. He nods after taking a moment to think on the little nickname 'Dee'. He guessed 'chickadee' as a whole was a second name of hers, as he also recalled her being referred to as 'Sorcha' as well. 

Then, she asked of his own family and he smiles. That would be alot of names! Of my litter, there is my brothers Massaraq and Kassuq and sister, Galana. Though, still missing. She had been so young still too, when she went away. He wondered if she had grown just as much as he and his brothers had already. My older siblings, well, there is Sialuk and Vaire and Stratos, Callyope and Ariadne. Wil, Ink, Lomion and Kivaluk, through marriage... and Huojin from long before but, I've not met him and some others. Stratos and Callyope or some of Vairë's litter. He was probably missing some, he felt still. And the rose twins, Kausiut and Sama- He cuts himself off quick, ears falling back and he murmurs as he looks away- back to the water. Mom says you shouldn't speak the names of the dead aloud...
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
a spirit walk - by Arrluk - October 13, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Ceridwen - October 21, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Arrluk - October 24, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Ceridwen - October 25, 2023, 04:49 AM
RE: a spirit walk - by Arrluk - November 09, 2023, 10:36 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Ceridwen - November 10, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Arrluk - November 11, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Ceridwen - November 14, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Arrluk - November 30, 2023, 08:52 PM
RE: a spirit walk - by Ceridwen - December 02, 2023, 03:20 PM