Moonspear out of my mind
Moonspear
Councilor*
559 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Alaric was unsure of his wanderlust. Not of himself. He had not wanted to leave, but there was fear that someday it wouldn't be enough the spear.

A quick amile bright and merry. Thank you for the honor.

Though her next question drew him up short. And he frowned his gaze growing stuttered.

I don't know. I guard my heart tightly Lady Sialuk.

He knew her next question would be why and though he hadn't told anyone it should be told so she understood. So she didn't try to match him.

I am a man of many facets. I do not choose a gender, but my largest, hardest longest relationship was with a man. And he took advantage of me in terrible ways my lady. Do you know what it is like to have everything stripped from you and then to be violated without discourse? I imagine you do not, but I do. The images and story i could tell would be horrifying and you may imagine, but i promise you whatever you imagine it was ten times worse..

He sighed. I share my body. It has given me places to sleep, food. But my heart remains my own still. And i don't know if someone could undo the damage that it carries and it would be unfair of me to ask someone to do so.
Messages In This Thread
out of my mind - by Sialuk - December 02, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - December 14, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - December 21, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - December 22, 2023, 07:08 AM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - January 01, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - January 01, 2024, 07:40 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - January 02, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - January 02, 2024, 11:58 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - January 03, 2024, 09:06 PM