Firestone Hot Springs Think like a proton - Stay positive
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
237 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“Not too much. The old cow bison did knock down at least one member of our hunting party, but she’s on the mend.” Thinking about what had happened to Heph, and assuming some of the others wound up injured in some way, she was lucky. — “That’s very kind of you. I am too, very fortunate. “ He spoke of his brothers, they wandered just as she had, but at least for Ryon, they found their way back to one another: “That’s really awesome. If there’s anything I learned over my two years of life, it’s not to take for granted what you have….” She had a distant gaze, almost speaking vaguely, “It could be taken away before you know it.” Raindrop didn’t have family here, they were very far away, but she secretly hopes this will change in the near future — but it would have to start with her.

When she realized her sullen, she perked herself up again. “I’m not sure when I’m heading for the coast. Hopefully not too long, but I’m sure we could find someone who can track down your brother. Do you know his last whereabouts?”

This was a treat. Thank you very much, and it’ll be neat to see how these two continue to get along. Do you want to fade this after your next post and see i can start a thread with someone who might know where @Void ‘s location is? Feel free to PM me further about it. 
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 01:35 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 04:58 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 06:16 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 07:59 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 08:33 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Ryon - January 11, 2024, 09:01 PM
RE: Think like a proton - Stay positive - by Raindrop - January 11, 2024, 09:15 PM