Stone Circle young heart
Kvarsheim
Anda*
230 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Heya! I've got you re-added to the ranks. Sorry if I missed a request! In the future, please tag me or send a PM to one of the leaders if you want to switch from NPC back to active writing and we'll get you sorted out :)

It had not escaped Skáld's notice that the wallflower of the children had begun to stash plants away. He'd found the curious caches here and there, but largely let them be. He knew that her parents had knowledge of such things- he had learned what he could of herbs from Inkeri in particular- and was glad to see that the young girl had begun to develop the trade on her own. 

He had not had the time to invest in learning about medicines, not as much as he would have liked. He knew some simple treatments for ailments, but his interest in such things had dropped considerably when Gunnar had passed away. Stepping up into leadership shortly thereafter had given him new responsibilities, and he had done what he could to help raise the children of the pack left without parents. 

He sought out the shy child, smiling softly when he saw her carrying another plant- no doubt with the intention of stashing it away too. "Can I help, Lemmikki?" He asked as he approached.
“Icelandic”
“English”
Messages In This Thread
young heart - by Lemmikki - January 10, 2024, 10:03 PM
RE: young heart - by Skáld - January 12, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: young heart - by Lemmikki - February 20, 2024, 08:22 AM