Redhawk Caldera Lost in the loneliness
Moonspear
Councilor*
556 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Alaric listened. It was a little more dire than that. The girl had ripped chunks out of his throat. And Acrux was not used to violence of any kind he had never seen it nor been shown how to really protect himself as far as Alaric knew. But that was their failing.

He dipped his head to Bronte. Thank you.

Then he looked to Ceridwen. He could accept these terms. 

He's hurt pretty bad she got his neck and throat, but he will heal. Though the emotional and mental scars may take time. He is unused to violence of this caliber. And perhaps that is our failing in not teaching.

Alaric wrinkled his brow. I will accept these terms. I ask that if she is waylaid an envoy is sent to us before you hear her side. So we can also hear it. And we will extend the same courtesy. She will not be questioned if we find her until someone from your pack arrives.

He dipped his muzzle down. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and i am sorry. It is hard to hear that those we know have done unkind things. And I hope to meet you both another time under better circumstances

He had no more to say. I should get back and see if they need my healing help and also to share what I was told. Would you like Bronte to return with me when I speak to Sialuk and Elentari? Once they receive my report perhaps we can send someone back to help you find them?
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 26, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 26, 2024, 05:55 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 26, 2024, 06:20 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 26, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 27, 2024, 07:45 AM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 28, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 29, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 29, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 31, 2024, 04:02 PM