Jade Fern Grove Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread.
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
121 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Of course. He’s going for Spiritualist as well. :D We can satisfy both needs. ;) Thanks a bunch to Esma for being an open audience.

Questions, many questions, and he was ready to answer them to the best of his ability. He sat down as he started with the first one: “It’s just been him. He does, however, have a Son. Jesus. They are one and the same, one being.” He would try and keep his answers half simple for her young, but sharp mind. “Yes. He created all living things, and I’m thankful He did. As a Christian, I spread His teachings and obey His rules which were made many, many years ago and tested over time.”

On to the third, the fourth and the fifth: And so long as a being keeps God in their heart, doing what’s right, they are promised a place after death, a new eternal home where there is no pain, no sadness, only happiness, family.” “A man I believe. His son Jesus was, and God created him.” A slight shrug of his shoulders, “I do not know, for I have never seen Him, I have only been taught and told about Him, but this does not mean he doesn’t exist. He is like the wind. It’s real, but one has never seen it.”

“What about you, dear Esma? I’m open to learn of your’s, if you would like to share.” A smile.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 05, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 27, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread - by John - February 09, 2024, 11:19 PM