Hushed Willows What Happens Next
Morningside
Babysitter
392 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She looked at her new mate wide eyed as he spoke and then to his leader who she sympathized with. She knew it was not right for him to yell at leadership as well as a woman with child. 

He looked over to her for approval but she could not give it this time. “There is a time and a place for yelling and this is not one of those time.” She knew it was unsafe for a mother with unborn children to be upset this close to the end of pregnancy.

She then looked to her leadership and nodded. “I truly understand that there are others. You must prioritize the once in your pack before me I came late.” She knew this the moment that the topic was brought up and this quarrel was exactly what the woman wanted to avoid. 

She didn’t want conflict she didn’t want anyone to be upset but it seems that was unavoidable. “I do wish to become a mother in this season but I cannot make a decision out of haste and I understand you need one right now. If we were to stay her” She looked over to Reverie “But I can’t agree in good conscience without speaking to the only kin I have left.” 

She wouldn’t, she had only just found him. She looked to kukutux at her suggestion and she nodded. “Yes I would be okay with that.”
Messages In This Thread
What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 10:37 AM