Ocean's Breath Plateau If there's discretion that you'd not abandoned, now's the time
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
237 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Rodyn’s words were like stepping on a sharp shell or a rock, and with a wince she lowered her head, averting her ashamed gaze, ears flat against her head. 

She would never intend to do something so low, so disgraceful, surelt the rest of the pack would find out about this mishap at some point, but what could she do? She was young and in love, but at least in the terms of love, she made no mistake there, this was true.

She looked back and forth from Rodyn and Sumac, her eyes dulled with shame. It was partially her fault as well as the men's, she should've come to Rodyn before she and 'Mac eloped.

She listened intently as Rodyn spoke firmly, but not unkindly to
Sumac, informing him that he would not be chased away, and his only due was to hunt with the Alpha, to help fill the caches. She was relieved to know that Sumac would not face punishment. When she finally spoke, she lifted her head, her voice hushed, “I am so sorry. I should’ve come to you in the beginning, but rest assured, this won’t happen again. I am more than willing to help pay what is due.”

She then look to Sumac, as if to almost ask telepathically the question of whether they should bring of the life she possibly carried.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)