Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
158 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
Fiona couldn't imagine loving being in a state of pure hell, but then again, she was sure there were others out there who thought her life was undesirable. To each their own and all that jazz. Fiona was simply glad that she didn't have to deal with kids so long as she could keep her medicine in working order.

Maybe when things chill out a bit, you can visit the ocean and get your fix, Fiona suggested. Not that she was particularly keen on shipping him off right away, but maybe it would improve his mood to go for a good reason, rather than whatever had pulled him away previously. Besides, he seemed to have a decent relationship with his family who lived there, and she knew that would likely lift his spirits. It was, perhaps, something for him to look forward to so he wouldn't be so glum.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - May 03, 2024, 02:48 PM