Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin
vale i'm so sorry

but she was not alone.
andras was lucky to have reached her first. the scent came to him from miles away, and he was quick to sneak from the iron curtain of the bypass before one of the little boys prancing about in rivenwood thought to spread more of their seed, as if they hadn't done so enough.
it was his turn.
he was not keen on recreating what had happened with the red-faced whore from months before. instead, he upholds his mountain shelter persona; he walks with gentle steps, he keeps his head down. hopefully this one would be more receptive, as she ought to be.
when he gets a good look at her, he is not displeased. she is small, frail; it looks as though her season has not been kind to her, which is a shame, but he cannot discern just how good or bad of stock she will make quite yet.
pardon me, miss, he peers from between the trees, the hum of crickets chirping alongside him. he puts on his best gentle façade; he reaches his white-robed arm out toward her, offering her the touch of holiness. are you alright?
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - May 15, 2024, 08:37 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM