Ouroboros Spine qitunġaġiit
Pledged
Shadow Ridge
77 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Of every word he was supposed to say, she knew the ones that should come. Some might go, 'No, I will not leave'. Others might go, 'I am staying right here'. Some might even go, 'Why would you ask such a thing?' And others may even go, 'You, your Aaka and I should go on an adventure together'. Some might even go, 'Lets go watch the stars', because lets go watch the stars, Aapa, she missed them right now.

Nantahala would feel the shiver of her head, and Aapa would feel how she very much broke. Nutuyik hated how she could not see the eyes of her Aapa when she tried to, and how blurry the world became right now. "No, Aaba!" she tried her best not to scream, and still her voice grew a bit loud, and maybe it became loud because it was the only way she could form words out. 

Little was heard, only the simple fact he now laid out for her that he was leaving. "Don' leave me, Aaba!" or Akmaaksi, or Tautuk. He couldn't leave Aaka, he couldn't leave them, and he especially could not leave- her. "Don' go, Aaba. Stay, Aaba." I have been with you for a lifetime. "Aaba, I go talk to Aaka," she looked around, frantically, and yet unable to move at all. "Aaka will tell Aaba to stay, Aaba!" She loved him.

Only not long ago, Nutuyik only cried when the sun went away and the night awoke. Nutuyik only stilled in the arms of her Aapa when he sang lullabies, because she loved lullabies, and she loved her Aapa. And all now she could hear was that she was losing her Aapa, and she couldn't breathe right. "Let jus' go talk to Aaka, Aaba. So you stay here wid- Nutu, Aaba! Aaba n Aaka lub eacho'der, Aaba. Dey love eacho'der. Dey really do." And she knew people who loved each other weren't supposed to leave. So, how could he leave?
Messages In This Thread
qitunġaġiit - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Nutuyikruk - May 19, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Vairë - May 19, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 02:40 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Nutuyikruk - May 19, 2024, 03:11 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Nantahala - May 19, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Nutuyikruk - May 19, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Nutuyikruk - May 20, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: qitunġaġiit - by Kigipigak - May 20, 2024, 02:43 PM