Ouroboros Spine I'll watch the night turn light blue
Not warm eyes. Not warm eyes like her brother's, or even her sister's when she was feeling good. Not warm like her aaka's, or her aapa's. Not warm like Nantahala's. Not warm like auntie's.

Yuralria looked tired, instead, and.. A small gasp from her mouth, Nutuyikruk tried to listen, and tried to understand. Big man. Big an' bad. As if, of all the men she had seen, she had not seen a bad man. The only man she even knew, in fact, was her aapa. She couldn't have been talking about her aapa. Not at all. As if there was no other man now that could've been mentioned, the settle of horror struck her stomach.

Shrieked at, she shifted back and her lip frowned horribly. "I sowwy," she tried. "I sowwy, un--un-," standing upon weak legs, she stammered, repeating stupidly. Leaned away, with wide eyes and cowering ears. Hoping for a different answer that Yuralria might repeat to her. "Nn-unn.. nn- goo 'way?" She wanted her to go away?...
Messages In This Thread
I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Yuralria - May 20, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Nutuyikruk - May 20, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 22, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 27, 2024, 01:23 PM