Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
72 Posts
Ooc — Twin
she is wary. he loved when he could smell the fear rolling off of their backs; but now is not the time, here is not the place.
here, he is amadeo. here, he is a retired general turned priest. here, he is kind, thoughtful, passive. he is the shepherd these fat-breasted cows need. his lip curls into a small smile as he pads a few inches closer to her. forgive me for being forward, but, i-- ah, couldn't help but notice your... affliction.
he doesn't posture like he typically would, but does not shy away either. he leans closer to gather a taste of her scent, where she is coming from and where she will go, belly round with his spawn. he is innocently curious, perhaps a little hopeful. do you come here in search of a man?
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - May 21, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM