Greatwater Lake [m] I lift my head and all is born again.
Akashingo
Sphinx
44 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
She is infuriating. She bends what she can, she bites at what she must. Feral and deceiving, a lake witch with a siren scent. The anger that is now gas in his bloodstream runs ablaze. He does not want her. This will not work when she is so enraging of a woman, so difficult. Needy, too, as she calls for a man that is still not him and he may very well begin to bleed from his skin if he has to hear it again. "Then, I will fill you whole with my children and give you as many more as you can take in your womb." He does not want her!

"Rashepses will see to it that your blood is raised with his own scuttling spawn, or is that not wicked enough for you, lake woman? You still bend for a cowering man instead of the one who can take you upon the ground now?"

It's desire that draws out the snarl from his lips as he moves towards her, rough breath to her nape, and displayed teeth. Is that how she wants to be treated? Like an animal? He is angry, because he wants her. And to display to her boytoy the things he could do that he would not, should he show his face. Jealousy now turned into angry lust. Rashepses! Rashepses! Coward man! Coward man!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift my head and all is born again. - by Mesen-ka - May 24, 2024, 04:51 PM