Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin
well this was quite the predicament, wasn't it?
a misguided broodmother. just his luck. she says no, but every other signal that wafts from her says yes! he could easily ravage her anyways, this pitiful thing. such a gorgeous little moth.
but he doesn't. not yet. he must at least try to appeal to her feminine sensitivity, lest rivenwood discover it and leave him homeless.
forgive me for assuming, then, he backs away from her as if to disarm her. are you local? it is the busy season. i cannot say i blame you for wanting to get away.
oh! where are my manners? my name is amadeo, he settles down into a sit, easing onto his aching joints. he tries not to stare so obviously at the delicious curve of her hips, her slender belly; ah. my pack is not far from here. i came out for a little stroll, and then... well, you know. i ran into you.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - May 31, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM