Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin
frankly, andras was losing interest by the second. she was positively boring him! there was no game to be made from this. andras was meant to make her feel safe, secure, as if he was not a man and she not a bitch, sitting here and denying him his right to her.
and now she was asking him about his home. as if she deserved to know! he considers whether he should lie or not, if she would perhaps come crawling to rivenwood seeking child support once she grew fat with pups.
he also considers striking her across the face.
i'm not surprised if you haven't heard of it. it's very secluded, way up in the mountains. he flashes a deceptively patient, playful smile. i'll share with you if you share with me, miss vale.
perhaps he'll have to try a different approach. you know, i know you hadn't come here to find a suitor, per se, but... i cannot help myself from being captivated by your beauty. you have wonderful eyes, he ponders reaching out toward her, but stops short; his ears splay to the sides of his head. ah-- i'm sorry. i'm awfully out of practice with the whole... chivalry thing.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM