Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: The Sex, and also andras being andras

she bows to him.
oh, beautiful little succubus, little devil; wondrous rook, captivating evil.
when she touches him, he struggles to fight the temptation to swallow her whole. the honeyed touch of her voice, so pliant, so needy, a slave to her own instinct — ah, the hedonistic joy of giving in, of tasting the innocence of yet another girl with wide eyes and long lashes.
it is not temptation which takes him now, but the spirit of his God, the love He wished to bestow unto her. come here, and i will know your voice, his teeth find her ear, her jaw, preening at the soft ruff of her neck. one paw begins to travel southward, following the blazing heat, the supple skin of her belly which will soon grow engorged. if it is your desire, i will make you need me.
he is a chameleon, morphing in entire to whatever it is she wished him to be for this hour, and perhaps the next several — for it was not him that did this, but the Spirit, and the Spirit does whatever it takes. he will please her. he will fulfill her.
God smiles down at her.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM