Redhawk Caldera call me a spaceman
Loner
183 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Of course Ceridwen was off exploring. Frolic’s lips twitched into a faint, fond smile. Part of her wished to join her elder sister, perhaps, though she was already starting to realize she couldn’t stay with family. She couldn’t put them at risk, either from the ridge’s retribution, should that day come, or from the dark and violent streak that lurked within her.

I’d like to stay a few days, at least, Frolic said quietly, the “but” going unsaid at the moment, particularly at her father’s pointed inquiry. Yes, papa, she quickly lied, pulling out all her bravado as she said, I’m just tired. Dwin might make it look easy but traveling is hard.

In her distraction, she hadn’t realized Eljay hadn’t answered about her litter mates. She thought of them again now, her lips pressing together and her brow knitting ever so slightly. He also hadn’t said anything specifically about her mother, though her expression smoothed a little when she realized he surely would’ve mentioned if anything was amiss with them.

Can we go find mama? she entreated when suddenly the mentions of Chickadee’s pups—and the ghosts of Raveon’s—popped a possibility into her head. Is she gonna have more pups this year…?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 10, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 11, 2024, 03:31 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 11, 2024, 08:14 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 19, 2024, 02:53 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 19, 2024, 08:03 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 20, 2024, 08:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 21, 2024, 07:30 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 24, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 26, 2024, 01:08 AM