Neverwinter Forest walk off the earth
Loner
183 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He didn’t want to talk about it, Frolic surmised from his vague answer. She wouldn’t push. Once, she might have wheedled him for the details, though Frolic had better manners now. Besides, she understood what it was like to hold secrets close to the vest.

His invitation caught her attention, though she found herself torn again. Frolic was tired and certainly not in the right mindset for company. She’d spent so much time fretfully running about lately, it was very tempting to cool her heels with a pair of fellow travelers. But…

How can I tell her who sent me, if I don’t know your name? Frolic asked, smile rueful. I wish I could and I appreciate the invite. But I need to catch some zees and then keep moving. Good luck on your hunt.

She did not actually wait for a name, nor did she provide hers. She did offer a salute, something young Frolic of yore would’ve handed out with a laugh and a smile back in the day. Now she only bit at her lip as she turned away from her fellow yearling, taking a resolute breath as she continued her search for a rest stop.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 17, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 08:39 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 08:51 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 09:23 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 10:35 AM