Two Eyes Cenote hey, it’s time to hand it over
Muat-riya
Hemet
73 Posts
Ooc —
Medusa knew when she was outclassed. Qiao, like Senmut, was in every way her superior. Medusa, mentally, scrambled in an effort to recover. She doubted with a woman like Qiao she ever could. It was a poorly delivered joke, Medusa answered, and in an effort to spin it all around, she said: and anyway, I know it wasn’t you that had done it, but Medusa did like to push buttons and annoy. 

Not, though, at the expense of herself. She had not hoped to be written off. She hoped for substance, answers, …anything else other than “blessing”. 

Now, Medusa only knew that because someone had allegedly clobbered Qiao. The kingdom had all been in a tizzy. Fellahin whispering and all of that. No doubt Qiao had probably heard of Medusa getting a proverbial spanking from Senmut, so… she shut up about it, for now, except for:

The guilty also get defensive, she rejoined, eyes narrowing, Ah, sorry. I’m definitely guilty of my abrasive way in trying to connect. I’m meant to have outgrown such tendencies, but all of her spit and vinegar seemed to just grow in excess.

It wasn’t Qiao she hated. It was supposed to be Senmut, but so much time had passed that now that feeling had faded. Medusa was just… lost, and bored, but wanting to… wanting to what? 

She looked to Qiao as though for guidance, but didn’t expect much of anything from her either.
Messages In This Thread
hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Qiao - August 23, 2024, 08:46 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Medusa - August 23, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Qiao - August 23, 2024, 09:30 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Medusa - August 23, 2024, 10:18 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Qiao - August 23, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Medusa - August 23, 2024, 10:57 AM