Two Eyes Cenote hey, it’s time to hand it over
Muat-riya
Hemet
73 Posts
Ooc —
Medusa flinched. The words had found their mark. Was she a fool? …well, hell yeah she was. Medusa knew that. I’m living and I’m learning, she shouted after Qiao, who might not even hear her, let me be a fool for a little while longer! 

God, Qiao was cool as hell, but also a little bit of a bitch. Medusa couldn’t really blame her—she did just throw a lofty accusation at her. What did she expect? 

Look like a fool, talk like a fool—next step, act like a fool. No, no, she shouldn’t…

Medusa, in an effort to apologize, moseyed over to the place in which Qiao had bestowed her blessing and whispered one of her own. The Priestesses had taught her something, why not make good use out of it? When things were going well for Akashingo and Muat-Riya, Medusa would even give her all of the credit.

And for good measure, she spent the remainder of the evening making a charm to bestow luck upon the wearer. She left it before Qiao’s door, and thought she would leave it at that. Words were bullshit. It was what one did that was supposed to matter, right? 

Since Qiao hadn’t brought up Medusas own greatest humiliation to date—second, actually, but the first Medusa would never, ever admit to—she was good in her book.

Medusa continued to suffer every step back to her bedroom, but she raced the sun.
Messages In This Thread
hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Qiao - August 23, 2024, 08:46 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Medusa - August 23, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Qiao - August 23, 2024, 09:30 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Medusa - August 23, 2024, 10:18 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Qiao - August 23, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: hey, it’s time to hand it over - by Medusa - August 23, 2024, 10:57 AM