Firefly Glen [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
134 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The pelt was different from any that Cygnet had ever seen. The fur was shorter than deer fur, but so dense that it reminded her of the velvet on early antlers. Each strand of fur was perfectly straight, and glistened in the light. The colour was even but rich, lightly dappled as if by a watercolour paintbrush. 

Cygnet did want to touch it- but Mae blocked her path. With a low growl she shifted to Mae’s other side, only to find a forelimb blocking her path again. A flash of teeth was shown- Mae would hear the sound of lips peeling back, but the gesture was made merely as a show of irritation. Her grey ears flicked back, but she settled, like a grumpy child who was told to let their sibling handle their birthday gift first. 

She remained fixated on the pelt, and her expression didn’t change when Mae spoke about her injury. Still feeling the tension, Cygnet yawned, stretching her jaws wide open, and then sneezed percussively before she flicked her tongue over her lips. She gave Mae a quiet nudge as if to say now let me see it!
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 08:19 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 02, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 02, 2024, 12:42 PM