Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
last post for me!! love the little dude c:

Luckily for them, there were no signs of the feathered devils in the sky during their robbery but they were not yet out of the woods. After the kid ate his treat, they'd have to make a quick exit, or they'd be risking that one of the birds flew overhead and spotted them near the now-emtpy nests. Birds were stupid of course, but it wasn't as hard to connect the dots.

He urged the kid to eat, nudging his little head softly and stealing a wet lick of the egg's yolk as he bent down. Finally Gunnar seemed to have ended, licking his muzzle greedily and with his little whiskers twitching happily.

A strange feeling of pride he had never thought he'd be able to feel flowed through his veins as he casted his eyes onto the little Viking. Told ya' kiddo, he chuckled while ruffling the boy's head with the tip of his nose.

Then as a distant shriek reached his ears he turned again to the boy, his eyes briefly swarmed with urgency. We gotta go now though, get your prize and let get out he commanded, motioning towards the dead chick before beginning to lead the way again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:57 PM