i will find another way
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl's focus of attention was on the trade of Gamekeeper, though this was mainly because he was a excellent hunter and tracker and it had been his main co-rank previously. Starting all over from scratch was kind of a pain in the ass, but Sumayl had no qualms of showing off his skills and so he let his begrudging behavior on the matter roll off of his shoulders. Given his tenancies for insubordination it was probably a good idea to work his ass off to back up his words. After all, words were nothing, Sumayl believed, without actions that proved them to be true. A thirst stole a hold of Sumayl's greater attention span and though, at first, Sumayl deigned to ignore it for the sake of not wanting to have to start his patrol all over for something as insignificant as a drink, despite how close the river was, after a persistence Sumayl let out a soft noise of indignant annoyance and altered his course so that he ended up at the river, not too far, as luck would have it, from where he'd paused in his patrol to sate the thirst.

Initially, the other male, while having caught the golden Ostrega's attention Sumayl couldn't be bothered until after he took care of his own needs. Bowing his head towards the water, Sumayl lapped at it eagerly, though not as eagerly as the other had previously been. Golden gaze went to the younger male with casual curiosity as the ebony creature stepped into the water. A small shiver slithered down Sumayl's spine as he considered how cold that water would feel rushing over the warmth of his body. It had to be freezing cold figuratively, if not literally. “Are you trying to catch a cold?” Sumayl couldn't help but ask aloud. Granted, a bath would be nice but there were hot springs that were a much better choice further south if Sumayl was being honest. Then again, that was just his personal opinion.

Messages In This Thread
i will find another way - by Sumayl - November 14, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: i will find another way - by Summer Ostrega - November 15, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: i will find another way - by Sumayl - November 17, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: i will find another way - by Summer Ostrega - November 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: i will find another way - by Sumayl - November 21, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: i will find another way - by Summer Ostrega - November 22, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: i will find another way - by Sumayl - November 26, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: i will find another way - by Summer Ostrega - November 28, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: i will find another way - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: i will find another way - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: i will find another way - by Sumayl - December 11, 2014, 09:02 AM