Swiftcurrent Creek this could be paradise
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"You don't get to come here and dictate to me what you think you know," the crimson female spoke, she was still angry, for what reason he did not know. His eyes not leaving the ground, he couldn't really confirm the fact if she was angry. "I don't know who you've been talking to or what they've told you, but frankly this is not your damn business." Raziel took a step backward, deciding to give some space to his brother's ex mate. She had a damn good fiery temper, alright. Still in a position of subordination, the Roman spoke up, in a soft accented voice. "I'm not trying to, I only know that you used to be Shadow's mate and then you left carrying his pups. Nothing else. I'm only assuming the rest because the Shadow I knew didn't give his heart away easily and loved truly. I haven't seen him for a few years, I do not know if he has changed."

Raz crouched down, tail tucking in between his legs, silver crown lowered. "I beg milady for her forgiveness. It is not my business and it is not my place to ask." This position of subordination did not shame him, he was doing it because he had to and as far as he was concerned, it was his mission and he would do anything to make sure it was successful. The Roman's belly touched the ground and he waited for the fierce she-wolf, wondering if she would continue to spit words of anger at him.
Messages In This Thread
this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 16, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 23, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - January 03, 2015, 02:05 AM