Redhawk Caldera [m] i know you feel it, too
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I should be around. :D

Tyler interrupted the writing of this post to go on a long rant about pomegranates...

His mate's peculiar behavior might have been distressing on its own, yet coupled with the subtle shifts in her scent, Peregrine took them as just another sign that it was almost time. Although he was veritably thrumming with anticipation by now, he took a step back and let her do her thing. He tried to stay busy with patrolling and hunting, though he frequently checked in on her, even if just to sniff check from afar before turning back to the borders or game trails.

Her call found him loping around the caldera, eyes shifting and nose wriggling for any signs of disruption. The sound of Fox's voice immediately tripped an instinctive wire within the Alpha male. He veered suddenly and began climbing the mountain with a quiet growl. Should anyone approach him, he would drive them away. Like his mate, he craved only her company and would not stand for anyone else's. And woe to any wolf that dared come near her or attempted to interrupt the two of them once they began.

Peregrine arrived, huffing and puffing, and when his jade eyes found his mate's fiery silhouette standing out against the snowy backdrop, desire swept over him. It burned all the brighter when her tantalizing smell hit his nose. He approached her with a very animalistic gleam in his eye that spoke the raw, carnal truth: he wanted to take her then and there. Yet his behavior was flirtatious, even supplicant, as he approached her. He grinned foolishly, his tail wagging, momentarily ignoring the insistent tug of his loins.

When he closed in on her, he tried to think of something epically romantic to say. What came out instead was rather silly, his delight almost childish. "It's time for you to have my babies," he breathed in her ear, then laughed at himself and swiped his tongue over her cheek. He did not—perhaps could not—stop there; he began to brush it over her forehead, neck and shoulders, an eager rumbling beginning in his chest as he came nearer to her backside.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 25, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 25, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 02:19 PM