it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Maybe @Scimitar :D?

The birth of Paarthurnax's brood had given Bazi something positive to focus on. She threw herself into the role as step-parent (or aunt), offering as much of her time and energy as the mother would permit. It was wonderful to wake up each morning to the company of Paarthurnax and four squirming bundles of milk-scented joy, to be part a solid, unbreakable core of bonded souls. As long as the six of them were together, Swiftcurrent Creek could not crumble.

But occasionally, Bazi would leave - to pee, and hunt - and the silence would remind her that although she was welcome, the happy family in the borrow was not truly hers.

Bazi walked slowly along the Creek's edge, watching the black water rush in the opposite direction. She didn't dare fish, and was heading towards Wapun Meadow or some other flatland to seek out prey - rabbits, perhaps, or some other small rodent. Even with her health more or less fully restored, the bright-white girl did not dare go farther afield than that, and was certainly not going to attempt hunting alone.
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM