cover up your shaky hands
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'm just gonna powerplay Mallaidh's exit since she's gone inactive so we can keep this going? :)

Summer turned to Rain as she began asking about a wildfire. He paused, confused for a moment before he realized she likely had misunderstood him when he'd said "wildlife". Smiling, he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I think I misspoke. I meant to say 'wild life', not wildfire," he replied, "There has never been a wild fire here that I've known of and hopefully there never will be." The thought of the mountain succumbing to such a thing made his heart ache. He never before had felt so attached and at home with a place before, but the Sunspire meant far more to him than just the land that he lived in.

Mallaidh moved to excuse herself, clearly eager to continue her herb collecting. Summer nodded politely to her as she left, then returned his attention to Rain. "I'd be happy to accompany you to find Ame if you want," he said, eager to learn more about his packmate. He had no real direction in mind for his hunt, so whatever way Rain was going was as good as any.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
cover up your shaky hands - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - November 19, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - November 23, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - November 24, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - November 25, 2014, 12:59 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Mallaidh Huxley - December 03, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - December 04, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - December 24, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - December 27, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:43 PM