it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
His accusations rained down on her like flecks of burning ash. You left. You abandoned us. You took a month off. Each word doubled the force with which Bazi clenched her teeth, until she was positively shaking with the effort it took to keep silent.

Scimitar took a step closer, towering over the highly pressurized little female. She stared up at him with unblinking eyes, fighting to keep her cool.

"I love you Bazi.. and you left..."

And then she snapped.

[size=large]"GET OVER IT!"[/size]

It exploded out of her - spittle and all. For a split second, Bazi looked shocked, but a second wave of rage followed the first with little delay. With a puffed out chest and defensively slicked-back ears, she channeled Kieran: "If you love me, stop wasting time and just.. just.. we should be making babies, and finding somewhere to raise them! I haven't suddenly forgotten my indiscretion, thank you, but I'm here now and I love you back." Her voice had reached the known limits of shrill, and hitting that mark deflated her somewhat. When she spoke again, her voice trembled and her eyes were glassy. "So just get over it. Please."
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM