Firestone Hot Springs watch it run in slow motion
28 Posts
Ooc — Steph

It was a rare moment that Wip ever spoke without thinking thoroughly about her words, and this interaction would be no different. She had traveled for so long in isolation and had become accustomed to silence, therefore she never feared it. It was for this reason that she comfortably remained silent for a beat as she studied the female in front of her. She was painted black except for the white markings on her head down to her back, and other than that her body was submerged out of Wip’s view. It was the eyes that held the tawny female however, a piercing yellow that stared warily.

Wip wondered if she had caught her at a bad moment, and noted the other’s tone. She found a certain liberty in always being pleasant, so she assumed that there must be a really good reason for which anyone would choose to be hostile. Yet, always the agreeable wolf, Wip considered that perhaps she would not be as charming had she been interrupted in the middle of a bath. She lowered herself slowly until she was sitting on her haunches a few feet away from the warm pool, and curled her tail with it’s black tuft of hair around her legs in a calm stance.

She wrinkled her nose and then replied, Want? I don’t really want nothing ma’am, I was just spending the day looking for these warm pools I had heard about. Only, now that I’m here…they kind of smell. Wip considered these words and then added, What makes them warm, do you know? Always eager to learn new things, Wip wondered if the female could provide her with an answer.

Messages In This Thread
watch it run in slow motion - by Honey Badger - January 02, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Honey Badger - January 03, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Honey Badger - January 03, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Wip - January 04, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Honey Badger - January 04, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Wip - January 05, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Honey Badger - January 05, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Wip - January 05, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: watch it run in slow motion - by Honey Badger - January 05, 2015, 10:09 AM