it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She exploded in to a spitfire of spittle and rage -- the words that bellowed out from her cold to his ears and seemingly ceasing his very heart. He stared at her then -- turquoise eyes holding her in disbelief now rather than the higher regard they once had for her. That was her return. Just get over it.

He quieted then, though he did not deflate before her. Instead, his lips crinkled with the slightest hint of a snarl, and his eyes froze away from the emotion that might have shown from them before. Lifting his creamy muzzle a notch, and the Alpha gave a slow shake of his head. "You really don't get it, do you?" His voice was quiet, as if he was choosing his words very carefully in that very moment. This entire conversation was either going to make them or break them, and as far as he was concerned in that very moment as his tongue slid out to his jowls to lick away some of the spit from his face, he was almost leaning toward not even caring. "You take the easy way out for everything. You threw Danica out because you didn't want to deal with her. You walked away without a word to your followers because you didn't want the pressure of being their Alpha. Things were picking up for us and you took off."

He let these words settle among them, assuming she didn't explode again, his eyes gazing over her coldly now. "I don't trust you anymore, Bazi. And I'm not sure I ever will anymore." And there it was -- the hardened truth.

The very truth that might turn her from him forever. Later, he would pick pieces of what she had said to him apart -- find a place to have their babies? Was she too, unhappy at the Creek? But for now, that was not the issue.

It was the simple fact that he feared she would carry his puppies.. and then just leave again.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM