Redhawk Caldera total eclipse of the heart
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
FitzDutiful didn't seem perturbed by Peregrine's ominous remark regarding pups. He was glad. With their own pups on the way, the Alpha pair wasn't going to permit anyone to breed anytime soon. Even once they grew up a little, Peregrine wasn't sure he and Fox would loosen the reigns much. He could see them allowing their Betas the privilege but they certainly wouldn't let any old mated couple pop out kids. With the way things were going (half the caldera was spoken for in some manner), they would be outnumbered three to one if they allowed that. The unfortunate fact of the matter was that couples like Duty and Raissa might have to strike out on their own one day to realize that dream or else remain childless in the caldera.

But back to the main subject: "I don't think there's any right or wrong way to do it. Whether or not you do a fancy song and dance with it, you do have to ask the question. For me, it was all pretty straightforward... both times," he elaborated. "With my first mate, she literally told me, 'we're making this official' and that was that. With Fox, she asked how I wanted to label the two of us. I told her it was up to her and she wanted to go the distance. So I don't have much experience with romantic proposals in particular, though I do consider myself a romantic...

Before I can help you, though, tell me a bit about Raissa. What's she like? How did you two meet? What's the story there?"
the Alpha asked, his head now cocking in the other direction.
Messages In This Thread
total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 04:58 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 07, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 09, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 12, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 13, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2015, 10:30 AM