it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
The roller-coaster continued. Bazi went from the brink of tears to fully fledged rage in an instant - and her face showed it. Unlike Scimitar, who had some measure of control over what his face was doing, her's was a flagrant traitor.

His comments were barely glancing blows. Old news, all of it. Two equally angry stares met in the winter air. "Yes, I did all of those things," she bit out, trembling with fury and frustration. Nothing she said or did was making a jot of difference to his sour mug. Their lives had stalled, and Bazi's patience with this state of being was long gone. "But I love this pack. If you and your spotless record can't forgive mistakes I made when I wasn't ready for the responsibility of leading it, then I look forward to spending a long and very awkward lifetime together with you." Bazi certainly wasn't going anywhere, and Scimitar couldn't leave without turning himself into a hypocrite.
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM