it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Were they fighting, or planning a life together? Bazi had no idea, but ignored the part of her mind that demanded clarification; they were communicating in their own awkward, stilted way, and that was good enough. It would surprise no-one if they settled down and produced children without ever formally acknowledging that they even liked each other.

"You would go with me?" he asked. Bazi's turned back, mildly confused. She was not aware that Scimitar was actively planning a relocation. "We can go together," the pale girl corrected, forgetting her place. If she was going to leave a home she loved, it would be as much her decision as Scimitar's - and phrasing mattered.
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM