Ouroboros Spine Stranger Places (Joining)
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
hey i'm gonna assume she is right at the borders, slap me if its wrong so I can edit :3
EDIT: omg Alisha I always shadow-post you sorry!!!! :x I can erase if you want

[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Oblivious to the internal conflict another female battled near her borders the Queen of the Spine rose from her home, strategically dug out near the center of the territory. Since she had risen back to her legitimate spot as Alpha, Cara had been restlessly tending the borders and actively seeking for recruits among the lonesome souls that sometimes knocked at her door and roamed in the neighbouring areas.

Despite her various run ins with strangers, she had not yet managed to lure anyone into her ranks -- a collateral effect of Mordecai's sudden decision to depart had been thinning dangerously. This had planted a seed of anxiousness in the young female's heart, who despite being already familiar with the hardships of leading, had not anticipated the harshness of what the Ostrega's departure would mean.
Even with their grudges and continious clashing he had managed to do the impossible.
Earn Cara's most profound respect.

And though part of her still wondered what had lied beneath his urge to leave she did not dwell on it for to long. The fact was that he was gone and she was not. And even if a great part of their rebirth after Ptarmigan's attack could be attributed to him, she would not admit that their recent decay was also because of their absence.
She could, and would, make the Spine flourish again.
Even if she died trying.

It was then when the pale Warden caught a glimpse of a wolf up ahead, wandering exceptionally close to her borders. Instinctively the territorial she-wolf bristled, lifting her tail as she began to pad over to the stranger to give a further inspection. It was not hard to notice as she came closer, that there was something off with the female in front of her..

With her hard yellow eyes settling upon her shivering form she lowered her tail to a less threatening pose. "Are you injured or diseased?" she asked, her eyes scanning over her body for any traces of wounds or notable signs of illness.
While Cara was not generally known for being merciful, she was not an executioner.
This was not a death sentence it was a shot at life.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 11, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 12, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Cara - January 12, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 14, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 17, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Cara - January 17, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 21, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 21, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Cara - January 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 23, 2015, 01:08 PM