Ravensblood Forest Thinking out loud.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
:D

Charon didn't really understand why anyone would dislike someone else's eyes. What did they care? Charon wouldn't mind if all of his family was albino, if they would all just be here instead of gone. "That's stupid of them," Charon said, already disliking all of Scarlett's dumb family. No one should be picked on because of something they couldn't even help.

He listened as Scarlett told about being albino, ears perked forward attentively. He imagined what he would look like with red eyes. Probably pretty cool, too. He imagined being able to shoot lasers out of his red eyes; oh, man, if only he was albino!

The theory was kind of difficult to understand, but he tried to remember it nevertheless. "Do your eyes shoot lasers??" Charon blurted out, unable to help himself. He did not look embarrassed about his question, though, just kept staring at Scarlett and her awesome eyes curiously. It would be sooo cool if they did, though they probably didn't, really, because he had never met anyone who actually was able to shoot lasers out of anything, let alone their eyes.

Charon listened as Scarlett told him about the glacier. He wondered if some day he could visit it; maybe, if he would be bigger and able to travel further. He nodded as he listened to the story.

"I do miss my family," Charon said when Scarlett suggested this. He squinted his lips and looked up at her sadly. "I wish they were still here instead of gone." But they weren't, and they were probably never going to come home. "I wish we could trade your stupid rotten family for my awesome one and make your stupid family gone and my family still here," said Charon, while he tried to remember his family. Charon remembered that Kevlyn looked like Levi, and that Liyaní was black with white toes, but he needed others to remind him that his mother was white at all and, thinking of it, he didn't really remember what his father looked like. He guessed that his father looked something like Kevlyn and Levi.
Messages In This Thread
Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 01, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 15, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 15, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 16, 2015, 06:11 AM